Saturday, June 24, 2006

Paradise in Alicante

Two weekends ago, we went on a day trip to a place called “Fuentes de Algar”, right outside of Alicante, Spain. The 'fuente' comes down from the mountains, so the water is extremely cold, but deliciously refreshing. The water is crystal clear and you can see the fish swimming around you. There are several waterfalls and a wooden plank above one of the wider parts of the creek. Our visit to Fuentes de Algar was one of my favorite days here in Spain as it was a nice change from all the time spent in cities.

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Julie!! My name is Casey Weston and I just got invited to Peace Corps somewhere in Latin America and am leaving May 25th, which is the staging date for municipal development in Paraguay. Could I be your replacement? We need to talk! I hope you are having a fabulous time and whenever you have internet access, feel free to email me. caseydives@gmail.com
Suerte!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home